Let’s take a trip to somewhere extraordinary, shall we? Joyce and Rocky’s safari adventure engagement session is exotic goodness like you’ve never seen. Bewildering and breathtaking, Metrophoto delivered beyond we could ever imagine! And really, this set is one not to be missed, we promise!
There are endless wedding favor ideas out there, from kits, homemade goodies, D.I.Y. crafts, to personalized memorabilias. And of course, you only want the best for your guests, right? After all, it’s a way of saying thank you to them for spending their day with you!
So for the brides out there looking for favors, don’t worry! We’ve scoured every nook and cranny of the net for ideas and here are 22 of the best!
1. We can never go wrong with s’mores.
[Photo: My Life at Playtime]
2. Or how about a little sweetness?
[Photo: Small Home Big Start]
Because you know… we’re simply meant to bee!
3. Recipe sheets can work too!
[Photo: Off Beat Bride]
4. And why not be forever young with these coloring sheets?
[Photo: Something Turquoise]
5. For the musically inclined, here’s a cool idea!
[Photo: Honestly WTF]
Move over brides, our stars for today are these little munchkins and they are sooooo ready to steal the spotlight! We’ve go all sorts of ideas for your flower girls, loves! So get ready! Sit back, relax, and just absorb the cuteness!
Can you make it through this post without saying the word “cute”?
6. This look reminds me so much of the Von Trapp family! Cue in the song Eidelweiss and my Sound of Music reminiscing will be complete! Check out this elegant and rustic garden wedding here! [Photo: Pat Dy Photography]
7. This simple white long-sleeved dress is refreshing to look at! Definitely perfect for a laid back beach or garden wedding. Check out this hip and cool beach wedding right here! [Photo: Paopao Sanchez]
11. A lace-y dress and blue floral crown, with the sweetest smile? I just love this whole flower girl look! More of this little cutie in this bridal collection!
So tell me, were you able to hold back the word “cute”? I definitely did not!
Whether you are dressing your flower girls with flower crowns, tulle dresses, or bright colors, I hope you were able to grab a peg or two from this post!
When a celebration as beautiful as this comes our way, we have no choice but to stare. Stare, stare, and stare some more. James and Dorothy’s wedding is just overflowing with elegance and exquisiteness. And everything about this affair speaks beauty. The venue for starters, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa, is the perfect place for such dreaminess to unfold. The picturesque view of the ocean is perfection! And don’t get me started on how gorgeous the couple was. James was everything dapper in that tux (I am a big fan of grooms using a tuxedo at a beach wedding), and Dorothy was beyond stunning in her J’Aton Couture piece. Classic and romantic details could be seen in every corner, and one must be sure to take in all the enchanting elements that Metrophoto was able to capture. And despite their reception dinner being rained on (mind you, the bridal party and guests were totally cool about it), we’re betting this will be one of the prettiest beach weddings that will grace the blog.
Have a great day folks!
When it comes to wedding shoes, one size definitely does not fit all. You have to consider the heel length, the budget, and the design, among other things. But more than what I mentioned (take note of this, girls), it has to have that perfect Cinderella fit!
Of course, Bride and Breakfast is here to help you. Whether you are buying it in the mall or having it custom-made, we’ve compiled shoe designs you just might fall in love with! Enjoy!
And remember, getting your shoes worn in weeks or days before the big day is a must! Trust me, you do not want aching to numb toes during and after the wedding! You can thank me later!