On the wedding day, there are three things that get me giddy. First, the bride’s look. Second, the reception styling. And third, the flower girls! These cuties really bring in a ray of sunshine to the whole celebration–with their cute smiles, happy aura, and most lovely dresses. Because we know you feel the same way, we rounded up sixteen flower girls who are so adorable, you really can’t help but feel gigil!
1. Light pinks and blues, the classic flower girl colors–and for good reason!
2. I love how the bright flowers perfectly complement the white dresses of these cuties.
3. Wow, this dress is truly fit for a little princess, don’t you think?
4. Royal blue, tulle, and flower crowns–I so love this look!
5. How unique is that flower wreath this flower girl is carrying? And paired with her gray and white number–so minimalist chic!
6. I love how classy and elegant these flower girls look! White and olive green, always a pretty combo.
7. This girl sure looks like she’s excited, and rightly so! Who wouldn’t want to wear a pink and orange dress like that?
8. So feminine and dainty looking! I love it when dresses are a mix of patterned and plain colored fabrics.
9. White, lace, and tulle make these girls looks all the more angelic!
10. Awww, how sweet are these cuties! And I love their dresses–a unique and stylish look indeed.
11. Blush pink looks good on any flower girl look, right?! So delicate and soft on the eyes!
12. I love how this pretty flower girl looks so giggly. That white and beige dress looks perfect on her!
13. This look reminds me of those little girls from the Victorian era! Super vintage chic.
14. I think adding a bold blue ribbon to the all-white ensemble of these girls was a lovely idea!
15. Putting together two different kinds of blue in a dress, why not? This flower girl look is so refreshing.
16. Simple and delightful, these mint green dresses are making these flower girls even more adorable!