Calling all the single ladies out there, or even those who just need a quick pick-me-up! Today’s post will definitely add a huge dose of sparkle to your day.
Choosing engagement rings isn’t exactly in our control, but a girl can dream, right? So while we are still waiting for Beyoncé to convince your man to put a ring on it, here are fifteen rings that will help ease the waiting game!
2. How about this classic prong-set solitaire on a rose gold band? I bet it would sooooo look good on anyone’s finger. Excuse me as I virtually put on this timeless sparkler. See this pink pastel wedding here. [Photo: NYAPS]
3. This cushion-cut ring surrounded by an army of tiny diamonds is perfect for the bride who wants to look and feel like a princess during her big day! See this Boracay beach wedding here! [Photo: Love Train Studios]
7. This sapphire sparkle reminds me so much of the famous ring that was once owned by Princess Diana which is now with Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. Its royal beauty is enveloped with layers and layers of more beauty! Check out this Tagaytay wedding here. [Photo: Nicolai Melicor]
8. How about this pretty little thing? This princess cut diamond surrounded by tapered baguette side stones is a yes multiplied with infinity! And yup, I think Eiffel in love with this art deco Gatsby-esque ring. See it in this vibrant and youthful wedding. [Photo: Mark Cantalejo]
9. This round stunner is a thing of divine gorgeousness, isn’t it? A center stone with two halos creates an illusion of having a bigger stone. Now that’s the kind of magic trick I like! See this black and white wedding here! [Photo: Randolf Evan]
10. This emerald beauty encrusted with diamonds got me seeing hearts all over my screen! Imagine wearing this on your wedding day… Definitely a pop of color! See this easy-breezy beach wedding here. [Photo: MangoRed]
13. This next ring might be a little familiar. Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera just tied the knot, and this my friends, is the famous Harry Winston Emerald cut ring he proposed with! See this grand celebrity wedding here! [Photo: Nice Print Photography]
15. Not as popular as the previous rings but equally as gorgeous, I could literally just stare at this marquise cut diamond ring ALL. DAY. LONG! See this mint wedding here. [Photo: Chestknots Studios]
Want to drop a hint to your man? Leave this window open on your screen! Kidding aside, we hope you learned a thing or two about engagement rings! Have a happy Wednesday!