Another pretty roundup coming your way! We here at the B&B HQ are obsessed with flowers. These pretty gems of nature make everything look better, and we love how its presence in weddings are prominent! We’ve been doing editorials for quite some time now, and we’re excited to show you a lineup of the bridal bouquets done in each set! Be prepared to swoon, because you won’t be able to tear your eyes away.
1. OMG, it’s pink! It’s hard to go wrong with this color, and it’s rare to see an arrangement like this, too! Check out more photos from our first bridal cover shoot with Rima Ostwani. [Photo: Teddy Manuel | Photo: Pat Dy]
2. That big pink flower is the statement that this bouquet needed, and it went perfectly well with our modern chinoiserie chic wedding how-to! Check it out! [Flowers: Gideon Hermosa | Photo: Jaja Samaniego]
3. Or maybe you want a bold and bright bouquet like this one? Take notes from our colorful Kate Spade editorial and have heads turning! [Flowers: Gideon Hermosa | Photo: Toto Villaruel and Nicolai Melicor]
9. Our lavish emerald and gold editorial experimented with two beautiful tones that are hardly used together. But just look at this floral arrangement! What’s not to love? [Flowers: Cuckoo Cloud Concepts | Photo: Marlon Capuyan]
10. What about fuchsia flowers? This eye-catching bunch will definitely draw your attention. Wanna see it in action? Check our rustic wild berries editorial! [Flowers: Cuckoo Cloud Concepts | Photo: Marlon Capuyan]
11. Of airy elegance and wispy things, this bouquet just screams bridal beach babe! The unconventional combo worked so beautifully in our agate-inspired beach editorial. [Flowers: Wild Reverie | Photo: Mark Cantalejo]
12. Our exclusive pre-wedding editorial with Solenn Heusaff and Nico Bolzico wouldn’t be complete without this pretty bouquet! So lush… I love it! [Flowers: Bluebarn | Photo: Mark Nicdao]
I just fainted from all that prettiness, you guys! Now, the tough part is actually choosing which kind of arrangement will go on your wedding. Were you able to pick one? Tell us, we’d love to know! Have a lovely rest of the day, darlings!