So we all know that brides-to-be spend the last couple of months before their wedding investing on a good skin care regimen and healthy eating habits. That’s great! We think it’ll help with the excitement if you start tapping into your inner bridal elegance and flaunt your fashion sense during wedding planning. To help you get in on the vibe, we’re showing you undeniably stylish outfits from Chic Curator you can definitely strut around in before your wedding (and even after)!
1. This fancy white dress with cut-out patterns is fashionable and versatile. Paired with a statement floral earring, you’re not going to fail with this classy look.
2. This flowing top are for days when you wanna feel like you’re wearing a dress, but you want to wear jeans or leggings too. You can go from casual to formal with this top! Love it!
3. Feeling casual and preppy? This is just the perfect look for going out with your MOH and bridesmaids when shopping and scouting for any wedding-related need you might have!
4. This immaculate white top is perfect for those meetings where you gotta look professional–or if you simply want to strut in style! That red clutch is also the perfect accent to the whole look too.
5. Having dinner with your family but don’t know what to wear? Pick this one! They’ll surely be captivated with your beauty and grace with this gorgeous dust blue off-shoulder top.
6. The unique detail on this top will have everyone looking at you twice. If you’re looking for a spin on your basic white ensemble, then this is it!
7. This lace cut-out dress is surely a stunner! Perfect for date nights with the soon-to-be-hubby–don’t forget about that amidst all the wedding planning!
Gosh, I couldn’t pick a favorite look! But we’d love to hear your thoughts, brides–do share and tag your besties too! Enjoy your day!