It seems that sheath-style dresses are the new black. Local celebs such as Bianca Gonzalez and Bea Soriano rocked them on their big day, and they were as gorgeous as ever. Sheath dresses are simple, sleek, and their silhouettes are phenomenal. Granted it’s not for every bride out there, but when you see these dresses we’ve compiled for you, you just might reconsider!
1. Let’s start things off with Inbal Dror‘s pieces that are to die for. See more over here.
2. Simple yet captivating. Marchesa, anyone? Check out the full collection here.
3. Well, if you are a daring kind of bride, you can always check out Zuhair Murad‘s Fall 2015 Collection!
4. Satin sweetness from Nurit Hen is all we ever need! See the 2013 Bridal Collection over here.
5. We can never go wrong with pieces from Pronovias. The full set is right here!
6. Berta never ceases to amaze me. And don’t even get me started on the entire collection (which you must see, by the way)!
7. Why not be an ethereal beauty with this Reem Acra dress? See the full collection here!
8. Everything about this Paolo Sebastian creation screams gorgeous to me! So if your jaw dropped, you might want to see the full collection here!
9. How about the intricate detailing of this dress? Naeem Khan, you are amazing! More dresses here.
10. Merryl was a vision in her Boracay wedding. The lace appliques are too beautiful for words. [Photo: J Lucas Reyes]
11. I love how this dress falls perfectly to the ground. And with a surprise design at the back–Carol Hannah, I’m sold! Check out the collection here.
12. This sparkling beauty will make any bride stand out from the crowd! Check out Theia White‘s collection here.
13. How about a floor-length lace cape to go with your sleek dress? More Alberta Ferretti goodness over here.
14. Let’s go local with this Vania Romoff masterpiece! Mesmerizing, isn’t it? More of this bridal collection here.
15. And when Galia Lahav is in the picture, you best believe it’s going to be a collection of amazing silhouettes to remember! See the full collection here.
16. This Olivia Couture dress is such a classic look. Take a look at this California wedding here. [Photo: Jose Villa]
17. How about a hint of sultriness? Ersa Atelier did it perfectly on this one! See the full set here.
18. A glamorous feel to your bridal look? This Ziad Nakad jewel nailed it! More of this collection right here.
19. Of course, Elie Saab musn’t be forgotten. What do you think of this masterpiece? See the entire collection here.
We hope to see more of this trend this year! And yes, I’m talking to you! Happy planning, loves!