While white may be the traditional option when it comes to wedding dresses, the reality is, it’s really all up to you! It’s your wedding, after all. So if you’re looking for something a little bit different, but a tad bit scared of pulling off a colored gown, then a blush wedding gown is the way to go! Gwen Stefani, Jessica Biel, and Anne Hathaway rocked one during their big day… maybe it’s time to reconsider!
Get inspired with these 15 blush gowns we’ve prepared for you today!
1. Let’s take things local, shall we? This Rajo Laurel creation not only screams fabulous, it looks super comfortable too! See this beautiful beach wedding here! [Photo: MangoRed]
2. Something clean and sleek, perhaps? You can see more of Elie Saab‘s collection right here!
3. Vera Wang certainly knows how to make us swoon! It’s romance woven to even more romantic layers! Don’t believe us? Why don’t you check out the set here!
Here’s a real bride donning that blush Vera Wang gown! Isn’t she beautiful? You can check out this Hawaii wedding over here! [Photo: MangoRed]
4. This ultra-chic dress by Ralph and Russo is perfect for that sweet yet modern and fashion forward bride!
5. How about some ruffled beauty mixed with glittering splendor from Reem Acra?