Whether it’s Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, or Snow White, we all want to look like the most beautiful princess during the big day. After all, Prince Charming is waiting down the aisle, and we wouldn’t want to disappoint, right?
We’ve already given you ideas for gorgeous wedding gown back designs a couple of weeks ago, now it’s time to showcase full-length gowns in all their princess vibe glory! Be sure you are cozied up to your chair, this is a major swooning fest!
1. If you are a fan of unicorns and cotton candy, then this gown might be your pick! The hints of lavender and mint green in this Lazaro gown are pure eye candy! See the rest of the collection right here.
2. This beaded stunner by Jazel Sy is a thing of sleek sophistication. That detailing is simply perfection, by the way! See the full collection over here!
3. Cue the confetti, the princess is coming! This dress by Monique Lhuillier looks like it’s made from gold confetti perfection! And how about that big ribbon in front? The cutest! Check out the collection here.
4. Elegant, classy, and refined–that’s how I’d describe this beautiful gown by Krikor Jabotian! This one will make any bride look like a prima ballerina! You really have to check this collection out. Really.
5. This Mira Zwillinger gown spells understated sophistication. It’s a match made in wedding heaven for the bride who loves the beauty of simplicity! Check out the whole collection here!
6. I can never have enough tulle tenderness! I just want to wrap myself around this Kenneth Pool masterpiece and never let go! Go see the entire collection here.
7. Let’s just all take a minute to take in the prettiness that is this Michael Cinco creation. Hmm, maybe another minute? See the rest of the creations here!
8. Not a fan of tulle or lace? Then hold your horses, this Hayley Paige dress might be your soul sister! This would look perfect for the modern princess bride! Am I right, am I right??? More divine dresses over here!
9. The intricate lace detail of this Ersa Atelier gown is certainly what makes this gown so magical. And with a ball gown like that, you are literally channelling a real life princess–Princess Grace Kelly! More from this collection right here.
10. How about a semi-sleeved tulle gown? I especially love the vein-like lace creeping on the shoulders! I can totally imagine this in a forest or enchanted wedding! Brava, Marchesa, brava! Take a look at the whole collection here.
11. Not a fan of white wedding gowns? This Sareh Nouri dove grey off-shoulder gem may be the gown for you! Drop by the collection here.
12. The princess of all princesses–this Elie Saab gorgeousness will definitely make anyone’s jaw drop. I mean, just look at that beauty… The rest of the collection is here.
Well, that was fun, ladies! Next goal, find Prince Charming!