I can’t believe how things have changed over the years. As a bride who got married six years ago, I’d have to say that today’s products and services are so much better and innovative than when I got engaged and was planning my wedding. Here at Bride and Breakfast, we’re all about making wedding planning and celebration much more pleasant for the bride, reducing stress from all the things that need to be done in that long wedding to-do list!
Let’s talk about one of the fun things about getting married—your wedding registry! Although sometimes overwhelming, picking out the best registries is crucial. The beauty about it is that you can have as many as you want to make sure you give your guests various options to make gift-buying a breeze for them. That’s why I am so excited to actually introduce Knots and Pans, a free online wedding registry service.
Knots and Pans is not only convenient, it’s also pretty cool. And because it’s online, you and your guests actually have the advantage on saving energy, time, and effort in choosing and getting gifts. This is the perfect option for computer-savvy guests, those who have busy schedules, and even people who buy gifts at the last minute. I for one wouldn’t mind having this as an option!
Here are some quick animations that will give you an idea how the service works.
Let me tell you a little bit more about the things I really like about Knots and Pans:
- Group gift – Your friends can pitch in for an extra-special gift for you and your partner.
- Doorstep delivery – Gifts are gift-wrapped and sent straight to your home after the wedding with gift cards from your guests.
- Freebies – Knots and Pans give some free products and services to make planning your registry with them even more exciting.
Here’s a special treat for our readers! If you sign up for Knots and Pans with the promo code BANDBWEDDING, you’ll be eligible to win free bridal service for your wedding or a hand-embroidered pouch. One lucky couple will be chosen every month from March to May 2016.
- March 2016
- Aranaz Pouch – Andrew Bangit and Nikka Yap
- Bridal Car – Momon Fortich and Mara Nepomuceno
- April 2016
- Aranaz Pouch – JL Cosca and Alo Parilla
- Bridal Car – Anton Evangelista and Cybill Yorro
- May 2016
- Aranaz Pouch – Miguel Aquino, Jr. and Sherry Marie Marquez
- Bridal Car – Paul Sigua and Myka Magsaysay
So there you have it! Go ahead and check out Knots and Pans—I totally adore the selection of items in their registry. Happy wedding registry planning!