Wedding signs not only help point the guests to the right direction, they can also serve as sweet, cute, and witty decor for the wedding! So if you are a bride-to-be, then you might want to include these ideas to spruce up your wedding!
1. Who’s ready to bust out some moves? Bring us to the dance floor, I say! See this dainty pink Tagaytay wedding here! [Photo: NYAPS / Reception Venue: Angelfields]
2. Wouldn’t this look pretty, hung on any wall of your reception? Or maybe as part of the photobooth props! Check out this darling Up-themed engagement shoot at here. [Photo: Daniel Lei Studio]
3. We love the idea of having no seating arrangements! See the rest of this hip and sweet wedding here! [Photo: Chapter One Studios]
4. Here’s another wedding sign idea for your seating plan! Isn’t this just precious? You just have to see this gorgeous Bellarocca wedding! [Photo: Nelwin Uy]
5. Now, take note girls! You might forget to put a check mark on this one! See this Hillcreek Gardens wedding over here. [Photo: Chestknots Studios]
6. I’m just absolutely smitten by both ideas! I especially love the idea of having to write on a Jenga piece as a keepsake for the couple! Check out this mint and blush wedding here! [Photo: Toto Villaruel]
7. Excuse me as I gush over this wedding! A surprise anniversary wedding? Yes please! Check out this Boracay wedding here! [Photo: Mayad Photography]
8. You would think that these kinds of things only happen in the movies but this couple just proved you wrong! This peach Tagaytay wedding is waiting for you here! [Photo: Jaja Samaniego]
9. Your guests are basically a big think tank–make use of them while they’re there! So if you are still undecided regarding your honeymoon destination, then this idea might be for you! Check out this shabby chic wedding here! [Photo: Pat Dy]
10. Signs to tease your groom are always the sweetest! See more of this destination wedding here! [Photo: Chestknots Studios]
11. Won’t this piece of paper get you a tad bit more excited about the idea of forever with your significant other? See this colorful engagement shoot here! [Photo: Jaja Samaniego]
12. Who doesn’t love a couple with a good sense of humor? Don’t you just love this shot? See this breathtaking Maldives wedding over here! [Photo: Mayad Photography]
Adding these details to your wedding will sure be a hit! Hope you had fun idea shopping!
P.S. – In case you need more wedding sign ideas, check out our Wedding Signs board on Pinterest!