Hey there brides to be! Have you figured out the kind of wedding you want? Beach? Indoor? Or how about a garden wedding? Well, in case you are leaning towards having a garden wedding, you’re in the right place!
As much as we love indoor weddings (or any other type of wedding for that matter), we just can’t help but feel a soft spot for garden weddings. After all, Bride and Breakfast was born because of one! So today, I’ve taken the liberty to list down 7 fantastic reasons to take your “I do’s” to the garden!
1. A garden is beautiful as it is. You don’t have to worry so much about wedding decor because a garden is pretty in itself! Take a look at this Tagaytay garden wedding we featured recently. Some chairs, flowers here and there, a simple and understated altar, and you are good to go! [Photo: Air Balloon Project]
2. It can cater to both the ceremony and reception. The long break, wedding guests moving from one place to another, and the chance of getting lost–there’s no need to worry about any of those because a garden wedding can be your one-stop shop! Check out this celebrity wedding to see how it’s done! [Photos: Pat Dy]
3. There’s plenty of open space. A garden wedding can provide a lot of space for entertaining your guests. May it be a grand dance floor or a fun photo booth… or how about a cozy lounge set up much like in this wedding [Photo: Jaja Samaniego]
4. It offers ridiculously beautiful natural lighting. Of course you only want the best photos to be taken during your big day, right? I tell you, great lighting makes all the difference! Check out Patty Laurel and Patrick Filart’s wedding to see what we’re talking about! [Photo: Catilo Photography]
5. Bask in the remarkably great weather. The cool breeze, a sunny day, and again, natural light–they all make for a wonderful garden wedding you won’t ever forget! Case in point, this wedding! [Photo: Nicolai Melicor]
6. It creates a unique feel to the celebration. Without any effort, garden weddings give off that intimate and whimsical vibe to the whole celebration. This wedding is the epitome of what this reason is all about! [Photo: Mark Cantalejo]
7. You can enjoy the very best of nature. After all that’s been said and done, don’t forget that garden weddings can also offer you countless of amazing backgrounds for that perfect wedding couple shot to show your future kids! Check out this wedding located in The Mango Farm! [Photo: Daniel Lei Studio]
This is how it looks like during the day.
And at night, it transforms into something spellbindingly beautiful!
We hope these reasons can help ease your decision-making. Happy planning, loves!