Ever since we saw the intimate engagement shoot of Iza Calzado and Ben Wintle last night, we couldn’t contain our excitement for how their big day will look today. We were particularly excited with how stunning Iza would look as she walked down the aisle and true enough, the moment she stepped out in her classic bohemian wedding gown made by her very good friend, Rajo Laurel, our jaws dropped instantly. We asked Rajo all about the dress and now, we’re sharing it with you!
1. What inspired the gown of Iza?
2. How was the design process like?
3. Can you describe the dress?
4. Why do you think this dress is Iza?
5. What is your favorite thing about the dress? What is your favorite thing about Iza being your bride?