It’s no secret that we love all the shades of pink here at Bride and Breakfast… and so do most of the brides we’ve featured! From blush to fuchsia, pink exudes so much romance and tenderness–things we all feel during weddings. So today, allow us to present to you the crème de la crème of pink weddings! Are you ready? Let me walk you through them right now!
P.S. If you want to look at more pink (or any other color) weddings, simply copy this link to your web browser: http://bridenadbreakfast.ph/colors/pink. You can replace “pink” with another color you want!
1. Details, details, details! The first wedding in this list has pink sprinkled in the bridesmaid’s bouquets, invitation suite, and lovely centerpieces. It’s certainly bathed in a lot of blush! [Photo: NYAPS]
2. We’ve seen some superb pink bridesmaid dresses here and there, but what about pink robes? It’s perfect to set the mood while getting ready with your girlfriends on your big day! [Photo: Randolf Evan]
3. Just about how many shades of pink can you spot in this enchanting photo? Check out this dainty wedding and take notes from the lovely couple! [Photo: Jaja Samaniego]
4. From their engagement shoot to their wedding day, this couple made sure that pink was always present. See that lovely rose gold ring? Pure elegance! [Photo: NYAPS]
5. How dreamy is donning a pink bridal gown on your wedding day? And look at that bouquet! So many pretty embellishments! [Photo: RedMonkey Studios]
6. Besides having a bouquet that’s doused with soft pink roses, you can never go wrong with pink heels! This beautiful pair certainly spruced up this precious wedding. [Photo: Marlon Capuyan]
7. You can easily spot a color motif in a wedding by looking at the floral arrangements, and this couple’s positively pink wedding proves just that. I can stare at these gorgeous pink flowers all day! [Photo: Toto Villaruel]
8. You can never go wrong with having your bridesmaids in blush. Just look at their gorgeous mismatched dresses! Love! [Photo: GJ Esguerra]
9. My, oh my, look at this gorgeous bridal bouquet! Who wouldn’t want to walk down the aisle with that? Such an ideal choice for a beach wedding! [Photo: Catilo Photography]
10. Incorporating pink hues in your reception table is ever-so-classy. Just look at this rustic and whimsical set-up–isn’t it just fancy? [Photo: Michelle Pineda Photography]
11. Floral shoes, centerpieces, and favors all drenched in pink! This sweet wedding will surely have you swooning at every photo. [Photo: Jaja Samaniego]
12. It’s raining blush tones and minimalist centerpieces at this delicate wedding. The subtlety of the pink flower arrangements is just so charming! [Photo: Toto Villaruel]
We hope this gallery just opened up a bunch of possibilities for you to incorporate pink hues on your wedding day. Don’t forget to share this with your fellow pink-loving friends! Enjoy the rest of your day, loves!