Summer is finally here, and you know what that means! It’s time to hit the beach, baby! So for today, we’re giving you a quick round up of the things you need in case your dream wedding revolves around these elements: the sun, sand, and sea! Much like Gab and Tricia’s Boracay beach wedding we posted yesterday!
Be sure to exercise your pinning fingers! It’s a buffet of must-have beach wedding essentials all prepared for you!
1. Personalized parasols for your bridesmaids? Not only cute, but nifty too! See this sweet La Union beach wedding here! [Photo: Nelwin Uy]
2. No brainer, right? You gotta hand out flip-flops for your guests! See this lovely dove grey Boracay beach wedding right here. [Photo: Don Yap]
3. And while you’re at it, why not give out sunglasses too! Here’s a genius way of giving ’em out! Take a looksy at this breathtaking Grecian wedding! [Photo: Nice Print Photography]
4. Seashells to lead you to your table? Awesome!!! Check out the full set of this peach Boracay wedding here! [Photo: MangoRed]
5. Beat the heat with some fans! See this classic beach wedding here. [Photo: MangoRed]
6. Scrap those skyscraper heels and opt for some fab sandals! See this gorgeous and youthful beach wedding over here! [Photo: Chestknots Studios]
Matching foot thongs for your bridesmaids is also a great idea! See some lavender lovin’ beach wedding here! [Photo: MangoRed]
7. A beach wedding isn’t complete without some fresh-off-the-tree refreshments! You have to see this intimate beach wedding right now! [Photo: Rock Paper Scissors]
8. Some insect repellent and sunblock available during the wedding would be useful too! See this charming coral beach wedding here. [Photo: Nelwin Uy]
9. A shoe rack en route to the beach? A thousand times yes, please! See this Sri Lankan beach wedding here. [Photo: Chestknots Studios]
10. And you have to admit, a personalized sailboat is pretty cool! More of this midnight blue loveliness over here. [Photo: Benjie Tiongco]
11. Bonfires need to be present in any beach event, don’t you agree? See this beautifully blue beach wedding here! [Photo: We Do It For Love]
12. These lantern lights are such scene-setters! See more of this vibrant beach wedding here. [Photo: Mark Cantalejo]
13. Not feeling lanterns? These simple lights would most definitely do too! This Coachella wedding is pretty in all angles! [Photo: We Do It For Love]
14. And to cap off the night’s festivities? Fill up the starry sky with these lanterns! See this sunshiny Montemar beach wedding here. [Photo: Nicolai Melicor]
15. Or fireworks! A sparkly sky will always do the trick! And they make for a great photo op too! See some pretty things over here at this beach wedding! [Photo: Lloyed Valenzuela Photography]
Now you’re all set for a beach wedding! Enjoy planning, loves!