Your bridesmaids are basically the army of girlfriends that help prevent you from turning into a bridezilla during your wedding preps. So we figured, one way to thank them is to make them look fabulous on your wedding day, don’t you agree? (Second to you, of course!) They not only help set the theme and feel of the wedding but they’ll also look good in your wedding photos! Just imagine you alongside your girlfriends for a photo op–BEST. GIRLFRIENDS. PHOTO. EVER!
Well, in case you are still deciding on what bridesmaid look to go for, don’t fret! We’ve got everything laid out for you. All you have to do is take your pick!
1. Matching short dresses look preppy and neat. We love this look from Raza Formal Wear! You can check out these sporty sweethearts over here. [Photo: J Lucas Reyes]
2. How about a boho/Gatsby-esque look for your girlfriends? We especially love their headpieces! See this Great Gatsby beach wedding here. [Photo: Rock Paper Scissors]
3. Printed dresses are also nice! Look how fun this bunch looks! See this Boracay wedding here! [Photo: Chestknots Studios]
4. This vibrant laid-back look for your girls is so boho chic! Flower crowns make such a statement, right? See this Pearl Farm wedding here. [Photo: MangoRed / Dresses: Ito Curata]
5. Talk about gold gorgeousness! These sparkling bridesmaids are just divine! See this elegant Jose Villa wedding here. [Photo: Jose Villa]
6. I’m completely loving this look! Give your girls matching skirts, pair it with a white top, and voila! A match made in seafoam heaven! Oh, and by the way, this wedding is as sweet as can be! Check it out here. [Photo: Toto Villaruel]
7. Why not try striking backless designs for your BFFs? Definitely a stunning look by Elizabeth Vy ! See this navy blue wedding here. [Photo: Ian Santillan]
8. Well, if you wanna take it up a notch, why not do hand-painted dresses? We’re sure your girlfriends will love this look by June Pugat! See this Tagaytay wedding here. [Photo: Pat Dy]
9. Dark monochromatic hues for your girls, perhaps? A perfect choice for the modern bride! See this urban chic wedding here! [Photo: Marlon Capuyan]
10. Now this idea may not appeal to many brides, but hey, doesn’t this image scream understated sophistication? We love this all-white look for this bride’s besties! See this sweet and charming wedding here. [Photo: Jeff and Lisa Photography]
Didn’t you just suddenly miss your girlfriends after seeing this? Happy planning, loves!