With the warm sun shining, the sounds of the waves crashing, and the sand in between your toes, it almost sounds like the perfect day for any beach-loving bride.
Beach weddings are incredibly popular in the Philippines, and they are for a very clear reason–-there are so many venues to choose from! I must admit, it’s hard to resist considering having a beach wedding. So, let’s take a look at some of the most dreamy weddings by the beach that we were able to share with you this year!
1. Let’s start off with this breathtaking wedding in Boracay! Fashion Designer Vania Romoff got married in and I truly cannot stop gushing over all the details. Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa, Photos: Toto Villaruel
2. For a slight refresh, I love going through this clean and fresh wedding in Discovery Shores Boracay. Photos: Bordoy Photography
3. Explore different shades of blue with this Cebu wedding in Plantation Bay Resort and Spa. Photos: Seph Aparente Folios
4. Neutral colors will always have a special place in my heart, which is why I couldn’t stop looking at this elegant Panglao wedding in Mithi Resort & Spa! Photos: Micah Lumaad Photography
5. If you’re like me, who has a weak spot for champagne and rose gold hues, you will absolutely love this rustic wedding in Discovery Shores Boracay. Photos: Mayad Studious
6. This seaside wedding in La Union will leave you speechless! Baby blue has never looked this good. Urbiz Garden, Photos: Marvin Aquino
7. The boho theme goes so well with beach weddings. Take this intimate boho wedding in Kota Keluarga as the perfect example. Photos: CamZar Photography
8. It’s not surprising that Boracay is such a popular choice. I mean, just take a look at this beige and white wedding in Asya Premier Suites! Photos: Love Train Studios
9. You can never go wrong with the classic pairing of a tropical theme and the beach. If you don’t believe me, you need to see this tropical Cebu wedding in Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel! Photos: LJ Iglupas Photography
10. Romance is in the air in with Balesin Island this heartwarming wedding in pink! Photos: Pat Dy
11. We simply can’t forget about Palawan beaches. Looking at a classic beach wedding like this makes me want to have one just like it. Photos: Jeff and Lisa Photography