And just like that, it’s August, folks! Since it’s Buwan ng Wika, we at Bride and Breakfast want to celebrate our heritage by giving you a gorgeous lineup of Filipiniana gowns from real weddings we’ve featured on the blog! How exciting! Now, some of you might think Filipiniana gowns are old fashioned, but that is so not the case. Going through these just reminded me why exactly the Filipiniana style is a timeless look in bridal fashion. Prepare to be blown away, loves!
1. The dainty umbrella, a gorgeous Joe San Antonio Maria Clara dress, and the matching bridesmaids looks are making me have heart eyes! How classier can this get? Look at the rest of the fairy tale here! [Photo: Myio Okamoto]
2. What about this beautiful intricate beadwork by Veluz? This is just something else! See more of this chic celebration here to find out how the bride pulled off three looks with this gown! [Photo: Nelwin Uy]
3. Wouldn’t you agree that there’s just something about the Filipiniana that gives off a demure and elegant vibe? This gown is definitely one of them! Check more of this endearing wedding here. [Photo: Rock Paper Scissors]
5. This Hanz Coquilla handiwork is just the bomb! Love how this pristine wedding combined traditional details and infused modern touches everywhere! It just made my jaw drop. [Photo: Rainbowfish Photography]
8. Now, this gown may not have the trademark sleeves of a mestiza dress, but its texture and make definitely still looks Filipino. So pretty in all angles! Check out how the bride rocked her dress here! [Photo: Rock Paper Scissors]
Who says Filipiniana gowns aren’t a great choice for your bridal gown’s design? So what did you think, darlings? Let us know in the comments or share this with your friends! Enjoy your Friday!