Wedding gowns nowadays are popular for their intricate back designs, and I’m not surprised! It gives a beautiful surprise to the people who see the bride, and it adds an element of mystery and sexiness, too. So today, we decided to curate ten more beautiful gowns that have been featured on the blog. Let’s all get blown away by these beauties!
P.S. – Here’s the first batch of wedding dress back designs we wrote about! Check it out, too!
1. This Cary Santiago creation has the most exquisite details–from the back of the dress to the body of the gown! The bride looked beyond beautiful wearing such a dreamy gown on her special day. [Photo: Toto Villaruel]
2. Swooning over this Michael Cinco design–look at that delicate bead hanging on the back of the gown! I bet you’ll feel like royalty when you wear this! See more of this rosy, regal wedding here! [Photo: Pat Dy]
3. How about this sexy-yet-sophisticated number by Martin Bautista? Simple in the front with a lovely number at the back. The bride embodied class in her wedding. This one’s part of my personal top picks! [Photo: MangoRed]
4. This dress by White Label features a modern tie-down design. It’s a break from the sparkly gowns that we usually see! Check out the complete set by visiting our Alluring Romance wedding tutorial. [Photo: Nelwin Uy]
5. The beaded design along the spine of this gown by Michael Leyva is truly a classic! The flowers on the side add so much daintiness, too. What’s not to love about this one? Check out the complete set of this beautiful seaside wedding here! [Photo: Toto Villaruel]
6. This California bride definitely felt like a princess with this gown! The delicate back design and pretty bow were combined with astounding beadwork and beautiful stitching patterns. You guys, I really wish I was wearing this right now! [Photo: ProudRad]
7. Mel Orlina stuns us with this pretty backless dress! The designs worked its way from sleeves of the dress and disappearing towards the center–something that I’m a fan of! Catch this bright Mango Farm wedding here! [Photo: Team Benitez]
8. This may look like a simple backless gown, but those hanging beads created by Boom Sason really add a lot of character to this bride’s wedding gown! Her gorgeous Napa Valley wedding will also have you head over heels in love. [Photo: Two Foxes Photography]
9. We have a full lace pattern for you! It may not be as revealing or sheer as the other gowns, but there’s something uniquely beautiful about this dress as well, don’t you think? This rustic garden wedding will give you a lot of feels, too! [Photo: Erwin Leyros]
If this post didn’t fill up your wedding gown inspiration tank for the day, then I don’t know what will! Those gorgeous dresses are all going to my Pinterest board for sure. What was your favorite? Let us know! Don’t forget to share this with your fashionista friends, too! Have a delightful Thursday, loves!