Your first dance as a couple… Just imagine, the two of you on the dance floor, the lights slowly dim as the music starts to fade in… That’s one romantic scene right there, don’t you think?! And because romance is Bride and Breakfast’s middle name, we are here to help! We only want the best for our beautiful brides-to-be or our dashing grooms-to-be, of course! So for part two of our romantic first dance playlist, we scoured every nook and cranny of the hip side of the internet to bring you 13 of our favorite first dance songs! Don’t worry, no overly cheesy songs were included! Enjoy!
1. Follow Through by Gavin DeGraw
2. Nothing Matters When We’re Dancing by the Magnetic Fields
3. Down By The Water by The Drums
4. Love Will Find A Way by William Bell
5. Baby I’m Yours by Arctic Monkeys
6. First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
7. Stay With You by John Legend
8. Forever Young by Youth Group
9. Love by Matt White
10. Come What May by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman
11. Who You Love by John Mayer and Katy Perry
12. I Got You by Jack Johnson
13. Behind Your Eyes by Jon Foreman
14. Us Against the World by Coldplay
You can also check out this playlist in our Spotify account!