Now, what’s a wedding without flowers? From the décor to the centerpiece to your very own bouquet, there’s no doubt that flowers really play an important role in your wedding… so we’ve curated some of the prettiest wedding bouquets from our blog once again! Whether you’re a fan of small and simple bouquets or the biggest and most unconventional ones, you’ll be sure to end up with a favorite after this. If you missed part one, then check out more floral goodness here!
1. This engagement shoot is already stylish in its own right, but paired with this exquisite bouquet, it made everything all the more swoon-worthy! Check out the feature here. [Photo: Sunkissed Collective]
2. Why hello there, beautiful! This pink bouquet by Teddy Manuel perfectly matches the bright setting of the wedding. The flowers in this arrangement are pink peonies, pink cymbidium orchids, purple eryngium, peach fado, Ecuadorian roses, pink and purple wax flowers, dusty millers, and eucalyptus leaves. [Photo: Toto Villaruel]
4. Oh my gosh, now this one’s just too beautiful to look away from! This breathtaking number is brought to you by Wild Reverie from our beach editorial. The flowers included in this arrangement are the following: eryngium, waxflower, astilbe, brunia, blushing bride, and lisianthus. [Photo: Mark Cantalejo]
6. Next up is a soft pink and lavender number by First of April. Gosh, it’s just so pretty! As someone who’s totally into flowers, I’m super enjoying looking at these as I write. This bouquet has blue hydrangeas, peach roses, peach carnation, pink carnation, two-toned magenta, and white carnation. [Photo: Air Balloon Project]
7. And how about this elegant all-white bouquet? This arrangement by Zenas Pineda is definitely just as beautiful as the colorful ones! It has English garden roses with dusty miller leaves, gypsophila, and a few Ecuadorian roses to give a variety of whites. [Photo: Jeff & Lisa Photography]
8. This lush crimson bouquet by Cuckoo Cloud Concepts is so undeniably vibrant! Can’t you just imagine walking down the aisle with these? See more of this in our Rustic Wild Berries wedding tutorial. The lush flowers in this bouquet are red Ecuadorian roses, fuchsia English Garden, red celosia, red tulips, fuchsia carnations, misty blues, and assorted foliage. [Photo: Marlon Capuyan]
9. The light colors on this bouquet will surely brighten up your day! Such a pretty Teddy Manuel number, don’t you think? The gorgeous flowers in this bouquet are pink peonies, peach and pink David Austin roses, white wax flowers, purple eryngium, and eucalyptus leaves. [Photo: Nez Cruz Photography]
12. This overflowing bouquet had me swooning! It’s so sophisticated and natural, you can’t help but feel all giddy inside holding something like this! Check out the feature here. [Photo: Myio Okamoto]
13. They say simplicity is beauty, and that’s true with this lovely purple bunch by Teddy Manuel! The soft lilac color is really pleasing to the eyes. These are beautiful purple hydrangeas! [Photo: Enrico Nepomuceno Photography]
15. This bouquet by Gideon Hermosa has so much edginess in it! It’s not every day you get to see a wedding with tons of black details! Check out this Alexander McQueen-inspired wedding here. [Photo: Ryan Ortega]
What did you think of the bouquets you saw today? Can’t stop ogling at my screen! I hope this filled up your inspiration tank like it did mine. Don’t forget to share this with your other flower-loving buddies! Have an amazing Thursday, darlings.