Admit it brides, more often than not, the first thing you think about when you get engaged is your wedding dress. We don’t blame you though! It’s a once in a lifetime event where you get to wear “the dress”.
Here is our third and last installment of the B&B Editorial Fest, and it’s all about the bride! With a handful of top-notch wedding vendors, we came up with this gorgeous shoot. Teamba Designs created the most wonderfully whimsical French and geometric-inspired set design (could totally picture it even for a couple’s shoot). This being a fashion editorial meant we couldn’t survive without Sidney Yap and his fashion-forward team holding the reins on all the enchanting gowns done by some of the most sought-after Filipino designers. And to tie it all together, renowned wedding and fashion photographer Pat Dy captured the beauty of each element in every frame.
When we did the Editorial Fest 2014 at the Privato Hotel, we had one thing in mind–to inspire your wedding style. The Elopement and Wedding Editorials were sure hits. But be ready, because today’s Bridal Fashion Editorial is certainly going sweep you off to dream dress dreamland.
Detailed Attire Credits:
- Chanel: Nude embellished strapless gown by Francis Libiran
- Tola: White feathered gown by Francis Libiran
- Chanel: White embellished strapless gown by Francis Libiran
- Tola: Embellished quarter-sleeve gown by Francis Libiran
- Chanel: Sleeveless gown by Ivarluski Aseron
- Tola: White sleeveless gown with pearls by Maureen Disini
- Chanel: White strapless gown with petal skirt by Ivarluski Aseron
- Tola: Lace strapless gown by Vania Romoff
- Chanel: Tulle strapless gown by Joey Samson
- Tola: Silk strapless gown by Vania Romoff
- Chanel: White embellished wedding gown by Edwin Tan
- Tola: Lace slip gown by Vania Romoff