So a few weeks back we showed you the Fashion Editorial from the Bride and Breakfast Editorial Fest 2014 at Privato Hotel. We totally loved all the gorgeous shots taken by one of the best wedding photographers in the industry–Pat Dy. And it still gets better with these videos by Notion in Motion. We make it a point to have an editorial trailer available for our readers to see everyone moving and working their magic, so check out the video below!
It’s time to find out in this behind-the-scenes video what we were all thinking when we made this thing happen. And, as we always say, these editorials are done because we want you to be inspired to put in all the loveliest details, whether it be in your wedding theme, wedding decor, or wedding attire. Go see the craziness that happened that day!
Detailed Attire Credits:
- Chanel: Nude embellished strapless gown by Francis Libiran
- Tola: White feathered gown by Francis Libiran
- Chanel: White embellished strapless gown by Francis Libiran
- Tola: Embellished quarter-sleeve gown by Francis Libiran
- Chanel: Sleeveless gown by Ivarluski Aseron
- Tola: White sleeveless gown with pearls by Maureen Disini
- Chanel: White strapless gown with petal skirt by Ivarluski Aseron
- Tola: Lace strapless gown by Vania Romoff
- Chanel: Tulle strapless gown by Joey Samson
- Tola: Silk strapless gown by Vania Romoff
- Chanel: White embellished wedding gown by Edwin Tan
- Tola: Lace slip gown by Vania Romoff