There’s nothing like being surrounded by nature and the outdoors on your wedding day. Wouldn’t you just love having a beautiful garden or the lovely woods as your backdrop? Here at B&B HQ, we love garden weddings so much that we decided to round up 13 gorgeous garden weddings of 2016. So come join us, and live out your garden wedding fantasies with these amazing outdoor weddings!
1. Just look at the gorgeous ceremony set-up of this wedding in HillCreek Gardens, Tagaytay! The pretty pastel color theme goes so well with the natural green environment, and make for such a romantic combination.
4. Who’d have thought that a golf course would be a picturesque backdrop for a wedding? Lucky for us, Rod and Karen sure did! Check out their lovely wedding in Mt. Malarayat Golf and Country Club in Batangas.
5. Here’s another sweet wedding in The Mango Farm! Those flowers by Jacqs Floral Design Studio are simple yet so sweet. The scenic background accompanied by the simple yet tasteful decor gets us every time.
8. HillCreek Gardens brings us another delightful wedding! The wooden table setting and the yellow flowers work so well outdoors, don’t you think? We’re loving how this garden wedding is still dreamy and delightful even in its simplicity.
12. Outdoor garden ambiance, check. Matching outdoor decor and table setting, check. But this bright and laid-back wedding in The Mango Farm takes it a step further with the sunflower-stuffed Volkswagen Combi in the background!
13. This elegant outdoor wedding in Pulgas Water Temple, California is our outdoor wedding dreams come true!