The event calendar is a section in Bride and Breakfast where readers can get information on wedding-related events listed by various organizers. To get your event listed here, please contact us.
- This event has passed.
To Have Fun and To Hold: A Bridal Bootcamp by Shangri-La at the Fort
September 16, 2017 | 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Prepare to say “I do!” in the fittest and most fabulous way! Kickstart your journey to Happily Ever After with Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila’s “To Have Fun and To Hold,” a one-of-a-kind bridal bootcamp.
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2017, 1PM to 5PM
- Where: Level 4, Bonifacio Hall Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
- What: A full pre-wedding experience for brides and grooms who are ready to make the statement, “I do.” Be enlightened by a discussion on wellness and togetherness with Anthony Pangilinan, followed by fun & games at Kerry Sports Manila. Discover dining and decor ideas for your wedding day as you sample cocktails & appetizers from the exclusive masterclass of our Executive Mixologist, Ulysse Jouanneaud. The brides get pampered by prestigious international beauty brands that are ready to bring out that bridal glow. Guests get to take home their very own gifts from the Bridal Bootcamp.
- Attire: Get ready to be active! We highly recommend to bring a change of clothes to maximize the bootcamp.
- How: Admission Charges apply. Early bird rate of PhP 500 per couple. Door charge is PhP 1,000 per couple
Mode of payment: For cash, deposit the amount to the following bank details below. Upon settling the payment, kindly send a copy of the deposit slip to Ayla Soria (email@example.com) as reference.
- Payee Name: SHANG GLOBAL CITY PROPERTIES INC.
- Payee Address: 30th Street corner 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, 1634 Philippines
- Payee Account No: 519-7-51901751-9
- Payee Bank: METROBANK Bank Address: : The Fort Marajo Tower Branch, G/F, Marajo Tower, 4th Ave. Cor. 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1634 Manila
For credit card or cash payments to be made within the hotel, kindly proceed to the front desk. Client to present receipt as proof of purchase upon registration on the event day. For questions, and other queries regarding this event, please send an email to here.