First established in Kimberly Road, Hong Kong, Ascot Chang has been creating bespoke menswear shirts and suits since 1953. Driven by his dedication and constant pursuit of excellence in craftsmanship and service, the brand has since flourished, opening 17 retail stores worldwide including New York, Beverly Hills, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, and Manila.
What does the Bespoke Service mean?
It means that the shirt or suit is made from scratch based on your own specifications. An individual pattern will be developed for you based on your measurements, which will then serve as a guide to create a suit or shirt that will fit perfectly. It’s the opposite of off-the-rack or ready-to-wear. It’s also different from made-to-measure where a standard design is customized to your measurements. This premium service is offered by Ascot Chang.
Not all bespoke tailoring shops are created equal. Most of the time, you’ll see the difference in the technique and skill of the maker. In Ascot Chang, they make sure that all stripes and checks align at the front button, along the sleeve and across the shoulder, resulting in visually seamless transitions between the different garment pieces. For suits, the sleeves and collars are set-in by hand while buttonholes and pockets are hand stitched for added durability and distinctive aesthetic. Now that’s quality outfit you’d want to see your groom walk down the aisle in!
Every groom deserves to feel like a prince in a bespoke outfit that’s precisely tailored to his measurements, posture, and style. Book an appointment now!
For more inquiries, contact Bespoke Specialist John Marcelo at +63 917 538 4564.
- Rustan’s Makati
- Level 1, Rustan’s Department Store, Ayala Center Courtyard Drive corner Ayala Avenue Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Rustan’s Shangri-La Plaza
- Rustan’s Department Store, Shangri-La Plaza Mall EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Rustan’s Cebu
- Level 1, Rustan’s Department Store, Ayala Center Cardinal Rosales Ave Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Makati Shangri-La Hotel
- Level 2, Makati Shangri-La Hotel, Makati Avenue corner Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines