So for those who have been monitoring the #gablovestricia wedding, you probably know that they had another celebration in the island of Boracay. This time it was more of a laid back (but equally gorgeous) affair. We can’t help but swoon over the pretty details of this bash, so we’ve gathered some of the amazing snaps posted in Instagram! Go and check it out!
1. We love the crazy energy of this couple. Even in still shots you kind of get an idea how much fun they’re having. Oh, and take note that the groom opted for shorts. Very appropriate for Mr. SuperSelfie!
2. We can never get enough of flower wreathes! Especially when the bride and her girls can pull it off so well.
3. A pastel teepee and “LOVE” in huge letters. Guests would definitely find this a great spot to take photos in.
4. Signage that’s just way too adorable.
5. Clearly this couple paid attention to details! How cute are these keys used as guest seating ornaments?
6. We just can’t get enough of this white ceremony set up done by Gideon Hermosa. It’s understated and laid back, but still very elegant.
7. The print on the sailboat is spot on!
8. White for bridesmaids? Yes please!
9. A beach wedding won’t be complete without flip flops and parasols.
10. Last but not the least, a perfect kiss.