It was such an awesome privilege for us to have a room filled with undeniable talent. What was once a dream is now a reality–the first ever Bride and Breakfast Editorial Fest is one of the most memorable events we’ve ever done. We posted the gorgeous photos and video of the Elopement Editorial (a must-see!) a few days back, and today we just can’t help but share with you what was going on behind the scenes.
We do editorials to show our readers inspiration they can use for their own wedding, as well as showcase the talent that can actually get the job done. Whether you are planning to elope, or have a grand wedding as your choice, we wholeheartedly recommend the vendors who carefully planned and executed this editorial with us. We loved how each one was professional and gave their 101%, and it amazes me how much beauty surrounded us.
Here’s the behind-the-scenes video made by Ian Cruz Films. We utterly had the time of our lives.
Again, we would like to thank all the suppliers and sponsors who made this elopement editorial possible:
- Photographer: Nelwin Uy
- Videographer: Ian Cruz Films
- Venue: Privato Hotel
- Set Design and Florist: Bluebarn
- Props: Craftsmith
- Cake Baker: Lovelots Cakes
- Bride’s Dress: Julianne Syjuco and Teena Sabrina Tan
- Groom’s Attire: KC Leyco-Mempin and Merger
- Groom’s Ties and Cufflinks: Tieline
- Makeup Artist: Ria Aquino
- Hairstylist: Avril Seguin
- Invitations Design: Natural Selection Design Co.
- Invitations Printing: Kenneth Uy
- Rings: Imelda’s Jewelry
- Sound System: Sensitivity
- LCD Projector: Metrotech
- Photography Lights: Avenue Photo (ORION Professional Strobes, Merlin and Quasar Continuous Lighting Products)
- Raffle Prizes and Demo Lenses: Lightroom Inc. (BlackRapid and Tamron)
- Giveaways: Rummage PH (OTAA)
- Female Model: Brenda Monteiro of IM Agency
- Male Model: Laurens Tolenaars of PMAP
- On-The-Day Coordinator: Joed See Events