Eri Neeman is natural. That’s one thing you feel when he hosts. He instantly connects with the audience and carries them from beginning to end.
He knows energy and flow, an instinct he’s acquired and honed from hosting events for 10 years. Being a Stand-up Comedian for seven years, plus three years as an Improv Actor under premiere Improv Group, SPIT, enables him to adapt to any unplanned situation and turn it into an entertaining surprise for the audience.
Eri is also featured #1 in the Top 10 Emcees/Hosts in the Philippines by The Wedding Vow SG.
“Every couple is different. It’s always a unique experience connecting with them and their family and friends. Not to mention making them laugh. I love weddings. It’s an event celebrating love. It reminds you of what’s truly important in life.” says Eri.
He cares about the details and will sit down with the couple for as long as it takes to come up with the best possible flow for their special day.
“When a couple books me. They entrust me with one of the most important events of their lives. A memory they will treasure forever. I appreciate and value that trust.”
Best Wedding Program
Wedding Rap Battle
Bato Bato Pick Battle Royale
See more of Eri’s works here.
- When we met Eri, we knew that he was going to be perfect as our host. And we were absolutely right! He is truly a blessing, and made our special day a lot more memorable. – Carlo & Karla Dejelo
- A heartfelt thanks to Eri for making it a fun evening for us and our guests. Thanks not only for hosting but for all your valuable inputs during the planning stages. – Noel & Sheryl Bautista
- Eri lit up the crowd with what he does best. Many of our guests will not forget him and his pleasant presence. He is the ideal host, the new blood, and a rising star in the making. – Jose & Candee Delgado
- Eri a.k.a. Energetic, Respectful, and Innovative.Energetic. We’ve never witnessed any other host as energetic as Eri, a host that is able to sustain such enthusiasm and lively demeanor on stage from opening ’til the lights went out.Respectful. Eri (no matter how fluent and excellent his English communication skills were!) was still able to inject the basic Filipino terms, “po” and “opo” when talking to our parents, ninongs, and ninangs. His ability to adjust quickly to every audience encounter was admirable!Innovative. Nothing was scripted except for the program flow. From background song choices, to wedding games, to the best adlibs, name it, I’m sure he can do it! Yes, he’s that good!Thank you Eri, for sharing your talents with us!– Team Layo (JJ and Klarisse)
- Always a pleasure to work with Eri Neeman as program host! Young and energetic, he can easily liven up a crowd with his trademark wit and charm. Booking him is one of the best decisions you can make if you want a seamless flow and never a dull moment in your party! – Kutchie Zaldarriaga, President, Getting Married Philippines
- When Eri is my event host, I am confident that the program is in good hands and that my guests will have a wonderful time! – Marex Gaba, Events Director/Specialist, Chairman – Philippine Association of Wedding Planners (PAWP)
- You are assured of a successful program when Eri is hosting. He is every planner’s and director’s ideal host. – Liza Lugue-Alviedo, Event Coordinator – Kasalan Coordination Services, Committee Head – Philippine Association of Wedding Planners (PAWP)