In this day and age, bridal gowns are getting more creative than ever. We’ve been seeing the rise of different textures, hues, and skirts, ranging from something very simple and modern, to something grand and luxe. Oh, and have you noticed? Brides nowadays don’t even have to don something white for it pass for a wedding gown! Check out this roster of pretty gowns we’ve come across.
1. This ballet-inspired Chantel Lauren creation definitely got me weak in the knees! It’s so pretty–and that dust blue hue is just magical to look at! Why not do something like this for your wedding, right?
2. Hamda al Fahim wowed us when she created this ethereal gown with a floral bodice. It’s just perfect for the bride who wants a balance between having a printed gown and her timeless white wedding gown look.
3. Leanne Marshall did this elegant reverse ombre with deep, muted colors for the bodice, merging with a soft white skirt.
4. Alan Hannah’s modern A-line dress with floral prints are incredibly chic! Wouldn’t you want your gown to have subtle character like that? I think it’s really fun yet romantic for a wedding gown!
5. Thinking of going all preppy and quirky? This bold striped gown from Oscar de la Renta is definitely your dream come true! And why not, right?
6. Zuhair Murad has a knack for always bringing us fresh floral pieces on the runway, and he did it again with this hot dress! We love the tropical-inspired design on the whole gown, and we can just imagine this being worn to a super fun beach wedding. What do you think, ladies?
7. Leanne Marshall does it again with a super pretty rain cloud-inspired dress! This number looks very moody, classy, and fairy tale like all at once. Definitely wish I was wearing this right now!
8. This floral ball gown by Alessandro Angelozzi will really catch your attention. A surefire head-turner, this gown is meant for those who really want to make a statement. I’m in love with the prints!
9. This pretty gown with bold watercolor strokes forming flowers is just so fun! Can you imagine wearing something like this to your wedding, or maybe even as your reception dress?
10. And last but definitely not the least, these elegant flower buds painted at the bottom of this gown’s wedding dress is just the bomb!