Planning for the beach wedding of your dreams? That’s sure to be awesome. And what’s better than chilling during the reception… by the beach?! Today on the blog, we have pretty and creative ideas that will show you how to dress up your beach wedding’s reception area. So sit back, relax, and pin away these beauties for inspo later on!
1. This white-on-white setup is just so stylish–what a treat to look at! (Insert heart eyes emoji here!)
2. This really cozy yet undeniably stunning pillow seating reception area is definitely one for the books. I’d want this for something intimate!
3. If your reception is close to dinnertime, then it’s a good idea to bathe it in lights! Just look how this one turned out.
4. This cute boho setup has immediately become on of my faves, too! Who wouldn’t love to dine by the shoreline?
5. How about a contemporary setup like this? I think it would allow for super chill and relaxed conversations, don’t you think?
6. This one’s like taking a glamorous indoor setup outside right beside the beach, and it looks perfect! How’s that for hitting two birds with one stone?
7. Weddings in the late afternoon really call for a super fun and relaxing reception once nightfall comes. Look at this setup with floating lanterns–I just adore it!
I can totally understand if you’re feeling all hyped up right now–we are, too! Go ahead, beach bride, plan your wedding!