It’s not much of a surprise that your guests would want to celebrate your wedding day with good food and drink! You may want to consider highlighting the cocktail bar at your wedding for this reason, especially if you plan on serving a various kinds of drinks. As always, we’ve got you covered with creative inspiration, so browse through our fun list!
1. This cocktail truck is such a cool idea for an outdoor wedding location! You can have the truck match your theme or color scheme. Should anything bizarre happen, like rain, your booze will be safe, too!
2. This is definitely a nice idea for a vintage rustic wedding. Other than looking totally unique, your guests will just keep on lining up for the refills, and you’ll save on so many bottles and glasses!
3. If you’re dreaming of setting up a festive wedding, then this might be the perfect way for you to incorporate something fun in your cocktail bar–fruits! Just put them in clear containers, and they’ll naturally liven up the area.
4. A cocktail ladder serving unlimited glasses might be another great way to set-up your outdoor reception area. Tip: Try serving drinks that also match your color scheme so they can blend in like decor!
5. Dressing up a venue to your creative taste is also a good option, like in this industrial glam setting. Add hints of foliage, flowers, and gold, and you’ve got yourself a dreamy-looking cocktail bar!
Alternately, you can bring your creative vision to your outdoor venue. Setting up wedding tents can help keep the wind from potentially destroying the decor as well.
So what did you think about these ideas, darlings? Let us know your favorite! Enjoy planning out your cocktail bar!