Attention all soon-to-be brides (and grooms)! Have you already decided on which wedding band to get? If not, we have something special for you!
Remember, picking a wedding band for the groom should be just as important and exciting as choosing that beautiful engagement ring for the bride! Just because the bride always gets the limelight doesn’t mean that the groom’s needs should go unnoticed! So if you’re having a hard time deciding on what material, design, and style of wedding band you should get, don’t worry, Bride and Breakfast is always here to help! We’ve curated seven unique wedding bands that he’ll surely love and something that will surely set him apart from the rest! Check out all these stunning rings and have fun exploring, ladies!
1. This classic black zirconium ring with a 14k rose gold detail from Spexton is just absolutely exquisite.
2. This Constellation wedding band from Turtle Love is easily one of my favorites. I’m a sucker for all things galaxy-related, so imagine my delight when I first saw this pretty piece!
3. This versatile hand-faceted wedding band from Lolide is a perfect mix of modern and timeless.
4. These beautiful wedding rings with black and white diamonds are definitely sleek and sophisticated! Get this pair from Lolide as well!
5. I just fell in love with this StagHead Designs 10k gold wedding band with wood inlay!
6. Talk about being unique! With this fingerprint wedding band from Rock My World Inc, you’re sure to have something for you and your groom that is truly one of a kind!
7. This yellow gold ring with intricate markings by Celtic Wedding Rings is called a Warrior Wedding Ring, and it’s perfect for couples who are fascinated with historical periods!
We know there are a lot of unique wedding bands that you can find on the internet, but we hope you enjoyed our set! Do let us know if you found something you like! Also, we hope you have the time to let your friends know about this! Wishing you a lovely day, darlings!