So I went a little crazy on Pinterest today and decided to make a whole board of one my favorite wedding cake trends. Yup, marbled cakes. This unique trend is all rage these days and there’s no question why! Need some proof? I came up with a list of my faves over here and they’re nothing short of spectacular. Scroll away at these mouth-watering pieces!
1. Peach marble and a beautiful gold finish. This wedding cake by Cake Stand Bakery would perfectly suit a summer wedding! [Photo: Jessica Cooper Photography via Rustic Wedding Chic]
2. How about going for a hexagon shape? Add an air plant to it, and voila! A minimalist wedding dream come true by Frost it Cakery! [Photo: Hanna Photography via Green Wedding Shoes]
3. Just a touch of yellow marble to go with this gold-encrusted wedding cake. Its simplicity is just divine! Find more of this bridal cover shoot here! [Photo: Pat Dy, Wedding Cake: Cakeshop by Sonja]
4. Who says you can’t have black as part of your wedding motif? This black and gold marbled creation from The Sweet and Saucy Shop is just love! [Photo: Diane Marie Photography]
5. What a beautiful slice of romance! Don’t you think this beautiful creation by Sweet Bakes really sets the mood? [Photo: Sophie T Photography via Hello May]
6. It’s always nice to see flowers on top of your wedding cake. [Cake: Sugar Bee Sweets, Photo: Wedding Chicks]
7. Keeping it simple with this three-tiered piece of marbled loveliness. [Cake: Dazzle, Photo: Djamel Photography]
8. I can’t stop staring at this gorgeous piece by MJ Cakes! That mix of geodes and marble is just exquisite! [Photo: The Wedding Scoop]
9. We’re quite liking this minimalistic design. [Photo: Blush Wedding Photography, Cake: Cake by Nicole]
10. Here’s an interesting one! Little plates of marbled loveliness! [Cake by: Cakes Decor]
11. Blue and gold loveliness. This four-tier wedding cake definitely caught my eye! [Cake by: Nadia & Co., Photo by: Tara McMullen Photography via Wed Luxe]
12. Cakeshop by Sonja made the list again with this dramatic number. Ever thought of requesting to put your favorite quote on your wedding cake? More of this romantic editorial here! [Photo: Nelwin Uy]
13. Now how about this aqua piece of sunshine by Sweet Bakes?
14. Ending this list on a bright note with his candy-colored cutie by Cake Decor!
‘Til the next wedding cake trend, my darlings! Any favorites from this list?