Ball gowns really never fail to make one feel like a princess. They’re so elegant and grand, which is why some girls really opt for this kind of gown for their wedding. Scroll through the photos below to see some of our favorites, in case you need some convincing to go for this look for your big day!
1. This Carol Hannah bridal ball gown strays away from the traditional. It may feel a bit risky going for a colored ball gown, but we’re so in love with the idea because it’s so unique and unconventional. The color, pleats, and layers on the skirt really adds some drama and elegance to the look!
3. Another favorite is this regal Rosa Clara gown—no embellishments, just subtle texture in the material. Extra points for the pockets to store all the tissue you’ll be needing!
4. The skirt on this Pallas Couture gown is something else! It reminds me of naturally-beautiful rock formations–so dramatic!
5. This Pronovias piece reminds me of the fairytale princesses’ gowns—sweetheart cut with a graceful play on the material. Another simple, yet elegant favorite!
6. How about some roses for the skirt? Adding subtle details to your ball gown like in this Oscar de la Renta piece makes for an effortlessly-chic look!
Are you convinced yet? Your younger self will thank you for making all her princess dreams come true! Let us know your favorite and share it with us below! Happy Sunday!