We have a bunch of beautiful dresses coming your way for inspiration this Sunday morning! If you’ve ever thought of spicing things up a bit with your wedding gown (perhaps you want to go the non-traditional route and don’t want it to be white), then you’ll love what we have for you. There are a lot of bridal collections nowadays that include a lot of stunning colorful gowns–so today, allow us to present some of our top picks from various fashion designers!
1. This floral print perfection from Lazaro is the wedding gown of my dreams! Perfect for brides who love flowers or those who want to experiment but don’t want to don a full-on colored gown.
2. Monique Lhuillier‘s Aviva dress from her Bridal Spring 2016 collection looks like something a princess from a fairy tale would wear! A gorgeous champagne color that can stun anyone to silence.
3. This bold gold gown looks like the dress of royalty! This regal number by Rami Kadi is definitely a gown you won’t forget. That bold makeup really sealed the look, too.
6. This peach perfection by Galia Lahav from her Fall 2016 collection will surely get heads turning! I love that stunning detail on the bodice!
7. Planning on having a neutral color palette? This taupe beauty by Inbal Dror is a mix of class and grandeur! Would you wear a ball gown like this to your wedding?
9. This amethyst ball gown is just to die for! I love the botanical embroidery here as well. An amazing dress from Hayley Paige‘s Spring 2016 collection!
10. A red dress for a bold bride! The wispy pink train gave the striking red print a nice contrast. Perfect for a garden wedding! [Photo: 100 Layer Cake]
The gowns here aren’t as intimidating as you might think–after all, all you need is a little color to make a bold statement and go for something new! Do you think you’ll experiment on your wedding gown? Let us know–we love hearing from you! Enjoy your Sunday, darlings!