Remember when we gave you fab table runner ideas to try for your wedding reception table? Time to pair those with pretty table settings! You can’t deny that amazing silverware can really add elegance to any table, but there are lots of ways to arrange those place cards, utensils, and menu in a creative fashion. Let us show you how as we walk you through some of our faves from the blog and Pinterest.
1. Try pairing the geometric plate and menu with a sleek color palette to achieve this classy industrial-themed table setting! [via 100 Layer Cake]
3. This lettered glass is just too cute! Definitely gave character to this rustic table setting. [via 100 Layer Cake]
4. Can you imagine a summer wedding going on here? Love how orange isn’t too overbearing! [Photo: Adrian Michael Photography]
5. The minimalism here is gorgeous! I spy a beach wedding here–the light, airy feel is just evident and lovely. [via Bash Please]
6. Those matte utensils are definitely something else, and it sure worked well with this rustic table setting! [Photo: Corrina Walker Photography]
8. Succulents and cacti are very popular right now–why not keep them in mind when decorating your reception table? [via Green Wedding Shoes]
9. Simple and elegant–table settings like these make you feel all fancy deep down! What a breath of fresh air! [Photo: Laura Murray]
10. Pink and gold is a classic combo–one you can never go wrong with! Check out how this setting still looks pretty despite its raw quality. [Photo: Michael and Carina]
12. Tableware and glassware with gold accents are another foolproof way to ensure your table setting has that gorgeous edge it needs! [via OnceWed]
13. Fall wedding colors always look so mysterious and regal to me. Even if we don’t have this season in the Philippines, this look can still work for your wedding! [Photo: Paula O’Hara]
14. We keep on seeing gold spicing things up during weddings, but what about copper? This sure looks classy to me as well! [Photo: Singler Photography]
15. We can all count on florals to brighten up a wedding in any season–like how adding a couple of blooms in this table setting is enough! [via Style Me Pretty]
16. Black and gold never fail to make a bold statement. That’s right, don’t be afraid to use black on your wedding day! [Photo: The Nichols]
All that beauty is inspiring me to do creative table settings, even at home! At the end of the day, it’s really about the theme and feel you’re going for–dainty and light or bold and edgy? Rustic or bohemian? Then you can decide on what table setting to do much faster. We hope we gave you lots of lovely ideas today! Enjoy your Thursday, darlings!