With the Philippines’ tropical climate and countless beautiful waterfronts, it’s not surprising that beach weddings are extremely popular here. We’ve featured a fair share of stunning weddings by the sea, and we’re showing you today some of our favorite aisle and altar looks curated from the blog and Pinterest! This list might just convince you to have a beach wedding… or if you were already planning on having one, then you might discover your ideal beach wedding look here! Scroll away to find out.
1. Oh my goodness, how beautiful! This pristine, all-white ceremony area styled by First of April perfectly encapsulates this rustic seaside wedding look! Ahhh, it’s just all sorts of light, airy, and romantic. [Photo: Air Balloon Project]
2. Pink and peach envelope this lovely beach wedding aisle, and it’s just perfect! Looks so soothing to the eyes. Can’t. Stop. Staring! [Photo: Next Exit Photography]
3. Loved the way those roses littered the sandy aisle! Their bamboo arches and altar look simple, but the rustic quality undeniably brought out the romance in this wedding. [Photo: Catilo Photography]
4. How about matching the blue skies and waters with blue décor? It certainly adds a fresh look to your wedding! I’m digging that dark arch for contrast, too. [Photo: Big Day Weddings]
5. This styled wedding editorial oozes tropical goodness in every angle! Picturesque, bold, and colorful–would you try this for your wedding? [Photo: Beautiful Day Photography]
7. The beautiful ceremony area and the amazing beachfront of Amanpulo just made this #beachweddinggoals. Could there be anything more breathtaking? It’s so relaxing to look at as well! [Photo: Jeff & Lisa Photography]
8. I’m so in love with the way this looks! This pristine and pretty wedding is so radiant. White may be a prominent color in beach weddings, but each couple always has a different look and feel to their ceremony! [Photo: Rock Paper Scissors]
9. Those beautiful lush flowers and greenery by Something Splendid surely gave life to this beach wedding! Take note: colorful décor works too! Take a peek at how this wedding rocked it here. [Photo: Orange Studio]
10. The land and the sea meet together in this romantic ceremony area. It’s like a beach and garden wedding combined! P.S. – We think you’d love to read the couple’s story here. [Photo: Mayad Studios]
11. Pink and gold color combos always result to something insanely beautiful, just like this aisle and altar look right here! The varying hues of pink and the elegant gold tones easily makes this one of my favorites. [Photo: Collin Miller]
You guys, I can’t stop going over this list! These rustic and classic designs are all so beautiful. I’m pretty sure at least one (or two, or three) tickled your beach wedding fantasies… am I right?! (Confession: I feel like I want to have a beach wedding now!) What do you think, ladies? Share this to your friends and mention your favorite one! Have an amazing Tuesday!