While white may be the traditional option when it comes to wedding dresses, the reality is, it’s really all up to you! It’s your wedding, after all. So if you’re looking for something a little bit different, but a tad bit scared of pulling off a colored gown, then a blush wedding gown is the way to go! Gwen Stefani, Jessica Biel, and Anne Hathaway rocked one during their big day… maybe it’s time to reconsider!
Get inspired with these 15 blush gowns we’ve prepared for you today!
1. Let’s take things local, shall we? This Rajo Laurel creation not only screams fabulous, it looks super comfortable too! See this beautiful beach wedding here! [Photo: MangoRed]
2. Something clean and sleek, perhaps? You can see more of Elie Saab‘s collection right here!
3. Vera Wang certainly knows how to make us swoon! It’s romance woven to even more romantic layers! Don’t believe us? Why don’t you check out the set here!
Here’s a real bride donning that blush Vera Wang gown! Isn’t she beautiful? You can check out this Hawaii wedding over here! [Photo: MangoRed]
4. This ultra-chic dress by Ralph and Russo is perfect for that sweet yet modern and fashion forward bride!
5. How about some ruffled beauty mixed with glittering splendor from Reem Acra?
6. The teeny-tiniest hint of blush for this Monique Lhuillier piece–we’re utterly in love with it! See her Bliss collection here.
7. To say we are smitten by this frothy pink dress is an understatement! [Photo: Ashley Kelemen]
8. Romona Keveza‘s take on this blush beauty is exquisite! And in our opinion, that belt definitely added some ooomph to the dress! More from this collection here.
9. This Carol Hannah piece looks enchanting as can be! Soft, sweet, and romantic… just the way we like it!
10. Straight from a fairytale book, this dress by Joe San Antonio looks perfect for a happily ever after wedding! See this lovely wedding shoot here. [Photo: Nelwin Uy Photography]
11. Looking for that boho chic kind of pink dress? We think this Marchesa gown might be the one! More of this sweeping collection here!
12. Have we gone off to blush wedding gown dreamland? Because this Georges Hobeika gem has caused us to do so! See the haute couture collection here!
13. How about this Cecilio Abad gown? Gotta love some ruffled beauty! See this city chic wedding here. [Photo: Toto Villaruel]
14. Sultry and sweet at the same time? Jim Hjelm has got it sculpted down to a tee!
15. It’s love at first sight with this Zuhair Murad princess-like wedding gown! We would even consider marrying the dress itself! More swoon-worthy things from this collection here!
Have you taken your blushing bride pick? We have! Let us know your favorite in the comment box below!