There’s something absolutely endearing about this Nelwin Uy e-sesh. The couple, Jeff and Tamica, seemed to be in all places at once–high abandoned castles, rocky shores of a lake, beautiful gardens, and empty urban streets! There’s so much to swoon about, I don’t even know where to begin! The best part? All their subtle matching outfits that simply scream “couple in love”! This is a pre-wedding masterpiece and definitely a love story to watch out for.
I can give you a lot of ways how to start your Thursday morning right. I can show you a motivational article or adorable YouTube videos of babies laughing and kittens all over. But trust me when I say that all you need to jumpstart the day is Aaron and Danielle’s wedding. Filled with life, love, and laughter, this Tagaytay wedding is a sure mood booster! Nelwin Uy beautifully captured the lovely affair with every fiber of fun and sweetness, and you can see it all right here. Enjoy, darlings!
Summer is finally here, and you know what that means! It’s time to hit the beach, baby! So for today, we’re giving you a quick round up of the things you need in case your dream wedding revolves around these elements: the sun, sand, and sea! Much like Gab and Tricia’s Boracay beach wedding we posted yesterday!
Be sure to exercise your pinning fingers! It’s a buffet of must-have beach wedding essentials all prepared for you!
6. Scrap those skyscraper heels and opt for some fab sandals! See this gorgeous and youthful beach wedding over here! [Photo: Chestknots Studios]
While white may be the traditional option when it comes to wedding dresses, the reality is, it’s really all up to you! It’s your wedding, after all. So if you’re looking for something a little bit different, but a tad bit scared of pulling off a colored gown, then a blush wedding gown is the way to go! Gwen Stefani, Jessica Biel, and Anne Hathaway rocked one during their big day… maybe it’s time to reconsider!
Get inspired with these 15 blush gowns we’ve prepared for you today!
4. This ultra-chic dress by Ralph and Russo is perfect for that sweet yet modern and fashion forward bride!
5. How about some ruffled beauty mixed with glittering splendor from Reem Acra?
Aside from looking for the perfect dress for your big day, you also have to hunt for that right mix of flowers to match your personality! So whether you’re a D.I.Y. kind of girl, the sweet and romantic type, or the fierce bride, we’ve got you covered! Here’s a showcase of 21 of the prettiest blooms!
3. Here’s proof that you can put anything pretty on your bouquet! Beads and printed patterns? We love this bundle from April and Karen Yu! See this country feel wedding here! [Photo: David Hanson for Enoxx]
6. This white and peach bouquet by Cuckoo Cloud Concepts is pure perfection! We also love how that orchid stem added so much flair to the bouquet! You have to check out this midnight blue wedding here! [Photo: Marlon Capuyan]