We’ve always loved ranch weddings! Have we got the sweetest affair for you today, folks! Wedding photographers Toto Villaruel and Nicolai Melicor tied the knot, and we think it’s just the prettiest thing ever! Summer floral details, laid back rustic elements, and a bride and a groom who know how to throw a fun celebration makes a recipe for perfection. These gorgeous photos by Marlon Capuyan have captured our hearts, and glued our eyes to our computer screens. Amazing wedding, just amazing!
We’re sure you all are aware of Super Seflie King Gab Valenciano and Tricia Centenera’s weddings (yes, there was more than one)! Today, Mayad Studios sent in the couple’s super easy, breezy, beautiful Boracay beach wedding, and all we can do is just stop and stare… much like when we saw their engagement shoot! So go on and see this full gallery in its full summer vibe glory. The simplicity, the love, and the flower crowns just scream chic gorgeousness to us. Oh sweet summer, take us to the beach! But for now, this jewel of a wedding will do.
This set from Jeff and Lisa Photography is truly something extremely and ravishingly romantic. You might say I’m being overly dramatic, but I’m pretty sure you’ll feel the same way when you get to the bottom of the post. That invite suite, the gorgeous bridal bouquet, the perfect colors of the bridesmaids dresses, and the reception details are utterly mesmerizing. It’s safe to say I’m in love with Ralph and Paula’s wedding! So this Monday morning, why don’t you join me in this major swoon fest? Enjoy!
So for those who have been monitoring the #gablovestricia wedding, you probably know that they had another celebration in the island of Boracay. This time it was more of a laid back (but equally gorgeous) affair. We can’t help but swoon over the pretty details of this bash, so we’ve gathered some of the amazing snaps posted in Instagram! Go and check it out!
1. We love the crazy energy of this couple. Even in still shots you kind of get an idea how much fun they’re having. Oh, and take note that the groom opted for shorts. Very appropriate for Mr. SuperSelfie!
2. We can never get enough of flower wreathes! Especially when the bride and her girls can pull it off so well.
3. A pastel teepee and “LOVE” in huge letters. Guests would definitely find this a great spot to take photos in.
4. Signage that’s just way too adorable.
5. Clearly this couple paid attention to details! How cute are these keys used as guest seating ornaments?
6. We just can’t get enough of this white ceremony set up done by Gideon Hermosa. It’s understated and laid back, but still very elegant.
7. The print on the sailboat is spot on!
8. White for bridesmaids? Yes please!
9. A beach wedding won’t be complete without flip flops and parasols.
10. Last but not the least, a perfect kiss.
So this beautiful couple tied the knot over the weekend and it certainly looked amazing. But before we get into the wedding day itself, today we’re sharing with you the pre-wedding concept shoot they did with MangoRed. Showing their personalities through the two sets: a softer, free-spirited dancing themed one, and a rough and tough outdoor shoot with a motorcycle and a whole lot of boldness and spunk. Yeah, they look pretty cool, right? It seems like Gab and Tricia have created a world wherein they truly can be themselves, and all we can say is… they are doing a pretty good job at it.