Summer is finally here, and you know what that means! It’s time to hit the beach, baby! So for today, we’re giving you a quick round up of the things you need in case your dream wedding revolves around these elements: the sun, sand, and sea! Much like Gab and Tricia’s Boracay beach wedding we posted yesterday!
Be sure to exercise your pinning fingers! It’s a buffet of must-have beach wedding essentials all prepared for you!
1. Personalized parasols for your bridesmaids? Not only cute, but nifty too! See this sweet La Union beach wedding here! [Photo: Nelwin Uy]
2. No brainer, right? You gotta hand out flip-flops for your guests! See this lovely dove grey Boracay beach wedding right here. [Photo: Don Yap]
3. And while you’re at it, why not give out sunglasses too! Here’s a genius way of giving ’em out! Take a looksy at this breathtaking Grecian wedding! [Photo: Nice Print Photography]
4. Seashells to lead you to your table? Awesome!!! Check out the full set of this peach Boracay wedding here! [Photo: MangoRed]
5. Beat the heat with some fans! See this classic beach wedding here. [Photo: MangoRed]
6. Scrap those skyscraper heels and opt for some fab sandals! See this gorgeous and youthful beach wedding over here! [Photo: Chestknots Studios]
Matching foot thongs for your bridesmaids is also a great idea! See some lavender lovin’ beach wedding here! [Photo: MangoRed]
Continue reading “15 Must-Haves To Complete Your Beach Wedding”