We’re sure you all are aware of Super Seflie King Gab Valenciano and Tricia Centenera’s weddings (yes, there was more than one)! Today, Mayad Studios sent in the couple’s super easy, breezy, beautiful Boracay beach wedding, and all we can do is just stop and stare… much like when we saw their engagement shoot! So go on and see this full gallery in its full summer vibe glory. The simplicity, the love, and the flower crowns just scream chic gorgeousness to us. Oh sweet summer, take us to the beach! But for now, this jewel of a wedding will do.
So you just got engaged! Of course wedding planning is totally fun. But we also suggest you prepare for the days after your wedding, when you enter your new home. We’ve scoured the MUJI Gift Registry for perfect activity ideas that you can do together in your new nest!
1. Set a weekly or monthly spa night at home. Going to nice spas may be a bit pricey so why not create your own spa at home? It makes a big difference if you really make an effort in creating that spa-like environment. Take it to the next level by putting on some nice spa music. You can also play your favorite, “conjugal” playlist (yes, you even have to agree on what songs to play) to set the mood according to your personal taste.
Set up your home spa with some candles, massage oils, a few drops of your favorite room scent and voila! You have your personal relaxing haven at home–and the best part is, you can enjoy it in your pajamas and bedroom slippers.
2. Cook together! This one is pretty fun. Granted, you may need practice nailing your mom’s famous recipe, but I’m pretty sure both of you will be so proud of the meal you got to cook together. If all else fails, there’s always take out.
3. Go on picnics when the weather is good. Bring along a book, or talk about future dreams and plans. We highly suggest you put away your mobile phones and spend time learning something new about your partner.
4. Play games while doing chores. Some newlyweds won’t have any helpers staying with them, and we all know that chores are not the most exciting thing to do. Playing silly games will actually make everything go by a lot quicker.
5. Go through your wedding photos and frame your favorite moments of the day. Sit down together and have a laugh at the wedding day bloopers (almost all of us have them)!
6. Put up a travel jar on the shelf and drop change whenever you can. Next thing you know, you’re off to your dream destination!
Remember, marriage takes effort. Make sure you think of creative and unique ideas to make it more fun and enjoyable! Share with us your other cool ideas of things that you can do with your partner. Have a great Thursday!
It doesn’t take a whole lot of convincing to fall in love with today’s beautifully romantic affair. Byron and Innah’s wedding day was filled with lush greenery, crisp mint colors, and classic details… it’s all beyond perfect! And with the power duo Toto Villaruel and Nicolai Melicor taking this beautiful imagery, we’re definitely in for one great set. What seemed to be a typical Tuesday morning just got good. Really good.
Maybe that’s just me, but there’s always something extra special when it comes to outdoor weddings. But if you happen to love it as much as I do (or if you need a little more convincing), then Richard and Sheila’s wedding will do wonders for your heart. It’s a warm and endearing kind of affair filled with nothing but the sweetest details–all in this whimsy of a gallery shot by none other than Jaja Samaniego. Now how’s this to start your Monday morning?
Yes, our typical Bride and Breakfast day would include a lot of swooning, and weddings here and there. But when we’re graced with something as gorgeous as this, one thing is for sure, it’s going to be a maaajor swoon fest with a side of drooling in the B&B headquarters. Andre and Carmen’s classic royal blue wedding is elegance at its finest, and Rainbowfish Photography compiled a beautiful set for us to see all in this gallery. Enjoy!