If you are a shoe fanatic just like me, then you are reading the right article. Yes, I am a firm believer that shoes can make or break your wedding look. Although most of these pretty much fall in the category of luxury shoes, the perk about them is that you can actually wear these again after your big day. Another thing I feel strongly about is the fact that metallic gold or silver actually makes everything prettier. So we decided to scour the web for the prettiest metallic pairs that can go with your dream dress. Here they are!
1. This stiletto pointy pair with a triple strap by Christian Louboutin… pinch me, I must be dreaming.
2. This Brian Atwood bronze peep-toe platform gives you that extra height and a whole lot of sexy.
3. Modern and beautiful, this Jimmy Choo pair is sleek and sophisticated.
4. Yup, we’ve all been going through this Valentino craze, and what makes this pair better is that it’s gold. Who doesn’t love gold?
5. The classic shiny silver pointed Christian Louboutin pump is a no-brainer.
6. For that extra shimmer, we’re saying a big fat yes to this Sergio Rossi masterpiece.
7. A little bling never hurt anyone. Certainly not this Giuseppe Zanoti beauty.
8. This Jimmy Choo is sparkling perfection. It’s for every modern-day Cinderella.
9. Now if you are more of the whimsical bride, more is more for this Miu Miu wonder.
10. For the rock and roll bride–some Christian Louboutin gold-pointed studs never hurt anyone!
11. Going subtle with the straps but going big with the heels! This Miu Miu pair certainly knows how to make a statement!
12. Oscar de la Renta and silver lace. Need I say more.
13. Everything about this Brian Atwood piece spells city chic.
14. Since lace-ups are pretty big now, we think this Stuart Weitzman pair is perfect for the bride who knows that the right pair can turn heads.
15. Jimmy Choo, why do you have to be so darn fabulous?
16. Rene Caovilla knew what my dream wedding shoe should look like, so he designed this.
There you have it folks! We hope you enjoyed our little shoe 101 for today. To see our other post on wedding shoes, check it out here.