Hey, loves! We’re back with even more ideas for your reception table! Now, coming up with concepts to dress up your tables can be super fun, but they’re quite tricky as well. To achieve a unified look, it’ll depend on your theme, color palette, and the rest of your table set-up. No clue as to what you want your table centerpiece to be? Don’t worry–there’s a huge dose of inspiration on your way!
2. Ahhh, this vintage lantern centerpiece is all sorts of dreamy. Think this is something you would go for? [Photo: Stacy Paul Photography]
4. Glam up your table with pristine, white roses! This just screams pure elegance! [Photo: Paola Colleoni]
6. Go unconventional for your quirky wedding! Flower cones, anyone? [Photo: Glossed]
8. Set ups can be made bright by an expressive and colorful centerpiece like this beauty right here. [Photo: Luke and Cat Photography]
9. Small, dainty flowers also look adorable on your table. They’re not too overwhelming, but they’ll give you serious eye candy! Check out this pretty wedding for more! [Photo: Anne Naig of Ian Celis Productions]
11. Geometric-themed decor is love! I absolutely adore how the arrangement is a cross of romantic and edgy. [Photo: Chloe Moore Photography]
13. Succulents are always a good idea–especially when it comes to rustic weddings. What do you think of this one? [Photo: Sposto Photography]
14. This fishbowl candlelight centerpiece is all sorts romantic and unique! [Photo: Shoots Florist]
Tables are really fun to experiment with, don’t you think? I hope you had a fun time scrolling through and found something that interested you! Til next time, loves. Enjoy your day!